Cloud File Renamer provides a reliable platform to organize cloud data by renaming it. This web service is 100% secure, it uses the official APIs of the concerning cloud services to access the user data.
We’ve populated this section with questions that might possibly arise in a user’s mind about the renaming process, and everything related to it. If you have a particular issue that isn’t addressed here, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll address it right away.
This is a secure platform to help users smartly organize their data by renaming it in a meaningful way.
NEVER! We treat data safety with the respect it deserves, and we will always uphold the values of ethical conduct at every stage of the process.
The procedure is as follows:
- The user will visit https://wwww.cloudfilerenamer.com and register for an account by signing up the form at the Sign up page
- The user can also use the Sign Up with Microsoft and Sign Up with Google buttons to register
- The user will authenticate their account by clicking the authentication link in the email they received
- The user will set their account password and then subscribe to a membership plan of their choice
- The user will navigate to the App area and select the tab for the cloud drive of their choice
- The user will click Add New Drive and enter their login credentials in the official API of the cloud service provider
- The user will opt to provide Cloud File Renamer with the relevant permissions to access their data
- Once the data has been loaded up, the user will select the dataset (files or folders) they want to rename
- The user will now select/ deselect any files (if they want only a few files to be renamed from a large group of files, or if they want a few files to be left out of the renaming process
- The user will now select the renaming rule of their choice, select the relevant settings and enter in the relevant text and click Add Rule
- The user can now take a look at the New Name field for a preview of the new file names
- The user will click Rename to execute the renaming process
Absolutely! Every user has the facility of running a one time scan on an unlimited number of files. Trial users get unlimited access to the renaming rules (and the number of times they choose to apply the rules) for the single trial run that is available to them.
NEVER! Data safety and security have been the guiding light for us throughout our journey, and it always will be! We’ve put in place mechanisms that ensure there simply isn’t the remotest probability of a sneak in at all!
If you think you’ve stumbled across a bug, or there might be an area you need more clarity on, you can always get in touch via the Support form or by addressing your query to email@example.com
, and we will look into it right away.
We’re sorry if you had to face this. This is just the beginning, and we certainly plan to go bigger and better on not just the number of cloud drives we support, but also about the features we offer. That’s it folks, we’re not giving away any secrets. :)
We’d be very sad to see you part ways, but we never trouble our customers with those endless emails. Every single bit of info related to your cloud accounts, data, as well as rename history will be cleaned up instantly once you click the Terminate button in your My Account area.